· Spacious campsites managed by Traditional Owners
· Wanjina Gwion rock art and guided rock art tours
· Easy day access to Punamii-Uunpuu (Mitchell Falls)
· River swimming and waterfalls
· Bird watching and bush walking
· Sorry, no pets.
When visiting Ngauwudu (Mitchell Plateau) and Punamii-Uunpuu (Mitchell Falls), make your base-camp Munurru (King Edward River).
The campsites are spacious and serene, set in true Kimberley bush alongside the King Edward River.
Munurru is managed by Wunambal Gaambera Traditional Owners and Uunguu Rangers, which offers visitors the opportunity to meet Wunambal Gaambera people and take a guided rock art tour.
Open May 1-Oct 15. No bookings required. To camp at Munurru an Uunguu Visitor Pass (UVP) is required. Please purchase on our website